Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Ted Tired. Ted go home now.

Well, I am pretty much done, and the things that I don't have done...well...I'm just not gonna do right now. I have spent the last two days packing and moving most of my stuff to another dorm room one building over. Why would I do such a thing? Don't ask that question, stupid! The answer is obvious. I have spent two days moving all my stuff just so that I can move it back in three months. No one will be staying in my room while I am gone. They just want me out. Either way, I wouldn't care all that much if I didn't have chronic back problems that could flare up at any moment. To make matters worse, kicking up all this dust, and with whatever the heck is going on outside, I have had the worse alergy attack since the night shedu and crazymom met. I think I will shortly overdose on my meds again and lay down and reminice about that night. At least I will get the sleep I need. Oh yeah, The reason that I was posting was to tell ya'll I am coming home, and will be home for the whole summer, so dust off your your neil caps and rold's folds signs.

0 comments: