Wednesday, October 11, 2006

There be some crazy stuff goin' on

So, first off. I got this letter from my mom. As most of you know, my dad teaches 3rd and 4th grade. One of his students got a couple of kittens the other day. She named them both after my dad, one Rodney, the other Torreson. Unfortunately she gave Torreson away to her friend, so she can't just yell my dad's full name when she is going to feed them.

The second funny thing comes from a letter from my Aunt. My grandmother is in the Alzimer's unit of a nursing home. I guess she was in some woman's room the other day and that woman just started yelling at my Grandma for no reason. So my Grandma decided to leave. She took the woman's walker and started down the hall. When the woman realized what was going on, she took off running after my Grandma saying, "Give me back my walker. I need that!"

3 comments:

AlyKat64 said...

How's your grandma doing?

Ted Torreson said...

She spent a few days in the hospital because of a fall, but she is doing better.

AlyKat64 said...

Well I'm glad she's doing better.