Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Happy Da!

There I was, pretty happy with my life. Every thing was going pretty well. Then I met Marcy. Now I'm miserable, miserable every time I'm away from her, that is. hehehe. Things are going real well. I've never clicked with someone this well before. She is everything I've looked for in a woman and I'm completely in love.

So I haven't really posted much because I have been spending so much time with her. Mind you, I probably was due a month long dry spell in posting anyway. I mean.... that's just what I do. I'm going to try to post more. If I slack, Neil will feel even more justified in not posting.

4 comments:

crazy cat lady said...

Can't wait to meet her! From what I can tell from her comments on your page and the neat pictures, she seems really cool and will fit right in. Is she going to meet the family/friend before you move to Florida?

katohater said...

i sincerely hope her middle name is "playground."

Unknown said...

It's true. He will feel more justified.

You should bring her to MI before heading to FL. We all want to meet her and show her how to tib.

Ted Torreson said...

No....her middle name isn't "Playground." I know....I was disapointed too.

Unfortunatly, there isn't time to bring her back to michigan. I'd love to, but it doesn't seem like it would work out with her work. Maybe next year.