Wednesday, September 06, 2006

wow

You know, I just can't understand this culture. It used to be that one took care of those things of necessity before taking care of things of frivolity. For instance, in the old days, people would make sure they had decent transportation before buying a $2000 Television. Now I am not really sure if the TV was exactly $2000 dollars or not, but I am sure it is close, as people make weird desicions when they have hair on the brain. Alls I'm sayin' is that I feel better about buying a $35 dvd set when I sould be buying school books.

2 comments:

katohater said...

at least you have enough money to buy it. i have to netflix it. and then i don't have any frickin' time to watch it, because i have to work to pay for the netflix subscription.

maybe someday i'll be able to afford a house, two kids, a fancy hd tv, and a crappy car, too. someday.

Unknown said...

Now that is a true American thing to do... The best is when you see these people that are driving around these $40-60,000 cars all pimped out and live in trailers that should be condemned by the state, now that is pure genius!