Monday, December 17, 2007

You strange to us that's when we gettin dangerous!

So first off, yes, I took the above picture this very day. So if you were planning to visit me this year, you will not be able to feed or molest the gators.

That said, I've been livin' pretty dangerous lately. I am not sure why, but I've done some pretty stupid out-of-the-ordinary things. The first was that I had an egg thrown on my car on Halloween. I knew it was going to ruin my paint, yet I did nothing for three weeks. Yup my paint was ruined. Second, my car suddenly started making jubbly noises. I turned off the car and went and immediately checked the oil. The dipstick didn't have any oil on it except some pasty tary stuff on the bottom. Yup I knew it was a problem. It had been about 9000 miles since the last oil change, but I just couldn't bring myself to get an oil change, knowing full well it could ruin my car.

Luckily, after the oil change and some wonderful special additives, my car is now running normal. I just realize that my back pain must be really brining me down if I can't even take care of basic things. Now my back actually feels a lot better than it has in years. I think it might be the business of the schedule as well. I love my life right now and can only think of a couple ways in which it could be better. I just wish I knew what is off so much that I would do such stupid things.

2 comments:

AlyKat64 said...

Darn, and I was so looking forward to molesting some Alligators!

The Holwerda Family said...

how does one molest a gator and live to tell the story's, thus the reason for making it a future law?

also, I never got fined! This being a picture of me and my little friend when I lived in the Floridan jungle. =)