Saturday, January 14, 2006

The add of the week




I realized a week or so ago that I never added anyone else's blogs in my links. So, I will weekly add a new person to my blog until everyone is up.

This week's addition is the goodeargirl, the rest of you might know her as stmarys7. Why did I choose to call her goodeargirl you ask? If you didn't know, Stmarys7 is an ear aficionado. I mean, she ranked that bad boy above and gave it a good score. I tried other names such as "protector of Pheesh's hamburger hole" but all of them were too long or had bad connotations.

So, congratulations goodeargirl you are the add of the week

4 comments:

David said...

Oh man, can I be "Protector of Pheeshs hamburger hole"? I want nothing more in life then to be called that.

David said...

You might want to fix that new link. It just took me to microsoft.com.

Jaime said...

Wow...I'm honored and so pleased to receive this recognition! I'd like to thank my family...Stem, you've been so helpful every step of the way. Bish and Hudsa, your stench propels to keep going every day. Thank you! Thank you so much!!

Unknown said...

you haven't added yet this week