Friday, January 19, 2007

Bathroom Nazi

I don't ask for much in life. I'm a pretty simple guy. I don't get too fussy about things. Up until I moved to St. Louie, alls I really wanted was a beautiful woman, 20s rolled on command, and all change returned to me rounded to the nearest 64. Things have changed though.

I crave and covet creature comforts that I once took for granted. One such comfort is being able to stand in front of a urinal without stepping in a puddle of the drippsies. Every day I ask myself, "ARE WE FREAKING KIDS!?" I don't understand it. Urinals are made to be stood over. Our man-bodies are meant to pee on, pee over, and pee beyond any object we see fit. Yet strangely, in this life, many master only the "pee on" stage. I mean, seriously, our man-parts are meant for precision as well. That is why we don't have to sit on a target just to hit it. We can stand from some distance and complete our desired objectives. With all these skills, why then did someone persistently pee on my floor, for the last 5 months?

Last weekend, I finally had enough and wrote up a nice sign requesting that the urine flow where it ought to go. Problem solved, or so I thought. Now instead of standing over the urinal, they are just sprinkling the toilet seat. Why do they always think they can slip by the seat without leaving a trail. It rarely works! I guess I just need to write another sign or just lay down another protective layer of paper.

11 comments:

katohater said...

it all boils down to aim. just because you have a gun, doesn't mean you're a sharp-shooting marksman. the same applies with genitalia.

here's what i propose:
every bathroom has "strap-on laser pointers" at the door so that pissing becomes a game.

of course, the laser pointers would have to be disinfected after every usage, because i'm not putting one of those on my junk after some other dude used it. i don't care how christlike he is.

David said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
David said...

Ive had a laser site grafted onto my junk perminatly. Thats why they call me sharp shooter.

2:53 PM



i SiN said...
I had Marks junk cut off because I was sick of cleaning up after him. Now he has to sit down when he pees. We keep it in the freezer and thaw it out when I need a new baby. Were a lot happier this way.

crazy cat lady said...

I can't believe Nisi just spelled her husbands name wrong. Wow.

katohater said...

and i thought i was dumb.

David said...

Its hard to believe. But she did. Probably that new baby messing her brain all up. Seratonin levels and all that jazz.

katohater said...

she needs to get on the prozac.

Unknown said...

You forgot to do a repost right after that with I was only kidding (sarcasm).

do it right next time!

David said...

Im pretty sure you werent kidding.

Ted Torreson said...

After reading these comments, I need Prozak...and one of those cool man lazers too.

Ted Torreson said...

lasers, rather