Thursday, January 18, 2007

Jello

See that Clock there, the one on the tree? That is how I feel most mornings. I am not really trying to complain, since that is what generally goes on in these types of things. It's just lately I have found myself draped over my desk in my early morning classes. It is not even that I am that tired. Most mornings I afeel okay once I get up. My back just generally doesn't want to hold my body together if I don't get enough sleep. It is a strange feeling. I know this isn't that cool of a post, but it is that time of the month were I realize I haven't posted for about a month. But don't worry. I have an idea for tomorrow. Hopefully I'll remember. Would anyone like to email me to remind me to post?

2 comments:

David said...

Take some Midol. From what I hear its great for that time of the month.

Ted Torreson said...

You just don't understand me!