Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I hope I didn't make a mistake.

I did it. I bought it. I hates it that I bought it, but I did. I had a $25 gift cirtificate to Wal-mart and picked up Lost season 3. I wasn't too happy with it when I watched it on TV. There were too many commercials and It didn't hold me as well. I did watch most of the first two seasons on DVD, so maybe I was too spoiled. But, the episodes I did see of the first two seasons did seem to have less commercials and better breaks. I guess we'll see. I'm contemplating not watching season 4 or reading any of your blogs until it comes out on DVD.

4 comments:

katohater said...

good one. now you'll have something to watch while you're waiting to hate season 4, traitor!

Ted Torreson said...

I've watched 5 episodes so far. It's not nearly as painful watching it now. Really, the only way that it is painful is where it is obvious there was a commercial break. It makes my skin crawl every time. It's doable. Maybe I'll be willing to watch season 4 by the time it come out. I'm not convinced yet

David said...

Well it comes out tonight so youd better make up your mind.

Ted Torreson said...

mmmm I know. I thought it was last night and I watched the two epesodes from last season. I think I'm gonna watch it tonight.