Friday, April 28, 2006

I am not sure....
















I had a hard time sleeping after a night of doing a whole lot of nothing, so I thought I would try to read a little of Tiffin's literary adaptation of the Yrrhec and Dog game. I got tired and decided I better get to bed before 1:00. Some time later, I got up and finished the rest of the story(Good job by the way). Well, Now it is 2:37 in the morning, and I realize I need something. I guess I have noticed it for a while. I need more friends, blogging friends that is. Too often I find myself feeling all bored. Either, I am in too much pain to concentrait on my homework, or I am actually feeling good and the last thing I want to do is spend that precious normalness on schoolwork.
So I sit here. I check the Drudgereport for something new. I look on my science and religious sites. I check homestar. Look at all the blogs. I watch Bernie Mac.(I am really starting to love that show). Yet, I stand unfulfilled. I can finish looking through the headlines within a half and hour. If there is something new on the Blogs, I can get through that very quickly. Yet, inbetween the tv shows I watch, I keep checking the net. I need more friends. I need more Blogs to look at. I know this isn't adressing the real problem. I don't even know what the real problem is. All I know is that I so desperatly want to be entertained.

8 comments:

Jaime said...

When I'm bored with the lack of blogging going on, I make a post myself. Even if it sucks, it's still something new!

Unknown said...

That cat looks like stuck a cat head on a kangaroo.

Jen said...

yes more blogging needs to be done...everyday I check ted's blog to see if I will be blessed with another great story but do i get one? NO, sometimes i get funny videos to watch if I'm lucky. You do get entertained until we do!

AlyKat64 said...

I think if you had more friends that cat could eat them!

Ted Torreson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ted Torreson said...

Verily...The beast has

Unknown said...

What is your new avatar supposed to be?

Ted Torreson said...

Hath thee not known? Do ye not quake in mine presence? Could thou not recognize the might of Thor?