Sunday, April 30, 2006

It was so bad, I swear God must have thought Tiffen and Cat lady were eating with me


There is just something wrong with our caffeteria. Today I went in for dinner and there were tables set up with hot-pans keeping food warm. Usually this might be a good sign. Nope..not today. They decided all they could do was warm up the worst of the week so that they could devote the entire kitchen to preparing a stinkin wedding meal. So I ate some green beans and carots that I had dished up before I fully realiazed the full extent of the crappiness of the food. The sticking meat was all fat. Seriously. You could pull out the barbecue rost beef and it was a glissning white throught 90% of it. So I ate my vegies because I knew nothing good to come from bringing my tray to the kitchen when I was that upset. Of course I was right. Not only did they feed us the worst food possible, the best food possible was around the corner, where we usually get our food.
VISION BLURRING>>>>TEMPERATURE RISING>>>(breath, Ted. Breath.) That was close. Just thinking about it almost sent my computer out the window.
So I went to Jack in the box. I sat infront of the stupid drivethrough speaker for ten minutes. TEN MINUTES! I don't ask for much. I just want someone to say something when I am waiting at a drive through. Does it take much to tell me your running behind. Explain to me. I am willing to listen. Just don't leave me sitting there without even acknowleging me! I left and went to Taco bell. Sure they use that spanish talk and you can't understand anything, but at least they say Hi.

2 comments:

katohater said...

jack in the crack is yummy. i like their chipotle ciabatta spicy chicken sandwich. bacon, cheddar, spicy chicken, tomatoes, chipotle sauce, and lettuce on a ciabatta bun. i can't get enough of those things. and they always take my order right away.

Ted Torreson said...

I know. It is good. But it can't be good if I can't get to it. I like the food, but the help has been crazy the two times went. When Shedu was workin for the fellon, we went there and the lady that took our order was pretty nutz.