Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Nipon ku ku


So I did a whole buch of reseach in the library this morning. Yet, when I reached for my binder with all my work for this project, as well as everything else I am working on, it wasn't there. I went around campus a few times looking for it. I remebered leaving the library with it but it wasn't in my room. I started thinking aliens, but I found my missing copycard in the library and started thinking like my stupidity think. "If I was Ted's stupidness, where would I set all the important things in life? Ah, the free book pile in the mail room." There it was. I am supprized I didn't leave my wallet there for everyone as well.

In the middle of this, I was talking to this girl on the internets. She is Christian, beautiful, and she contacted me. We were hitting it off pretty well, and talking about the music we like. She mentions an artist I do a seach for him and can't find it. I then type: "I am looking for his music all over the internets, and I mean all of them, and I can't find anything." A normal person just would have erased the s in internets and not add anything. I of course had to bring in humor from our group. I might as well have showed up on a date with a mustach...

4 comments:

David said...

And if you plan on dating anyone this month you will.

Ted Torreson said...

its true

katohater said...

what would john randolph say about this?

Ted Torreson said...

He wouldn't need to apologize for it. That's for sure!